Naturopathic medicine is a distinct system of primary health care. It is an art, science, and practice of preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions of the mind and body.
The naturopathic physicians at VINM work with their patients to prevent and treat acute and chronic illness and disease, restore health and establish optimal fitness by supporting the person’s inherent self-healing process, the vis medicatrix naturae.
This is accomplished through:
- Individualizing preventive medicine plans, optimizing a healthy diet and lifestyle, education, and identifying risk factors for preventable diseases.
- Diagnosis and evaluation of wellbeing, accomplished by integration of conventional and functional medicine diagnostic methods.
- Treatment and Care utilizing therapies that work in harmony with the your inherent healing process, the vis medicatrix naturae, including:
- Dietary Therapy
- Nutritional and Botanical Medicine
- Naturopathic Physical Medicine
- Minor Office Procedures
- Prescription Medications