Kelly Wagner, ND
“If nothing ever changed, there would be no butterflies.” – unknown author
Change can be hard, no doubt, but also very beautiful. Empowering patients to change, to understand their bodies and discover the gentle power of the healing arts is a fantastic honor. As a Naturopathic Practitioner, I have the privilege of hearing people’s stories – each one unique with it’s own joys and struggles. I enjoy being able to bridge the gap between western medicine and the “alternatives,” while providing a safe and nurturing atmosphere in which to heal.
A few things to know about me:
- Graduate of the University of Vermont with a B.S. in nutrition and dietetics.
- Graduate of the National University of Natural Medicine (NUNM) in Portland, Oregon with a doctorate in naturopathic medicine.
- Certificate in Homeopathy through the New England School of Homeopathy (NESH).
- Completed a 1 year residency program in primary care in South Burlington, Vermont.
- I am a queer-identified and queer/transgender friendly practitioner.
- Passionate about listening to my patients and helping them achieve optimal health!
- Area of special interest: Mental Health
A few other (fun) things about me:
- I absolutely LOVE to cook! I could literally spend all day in the kitchen creating fun, new dishes for family and friends to try. I have dreams of maybe starting my own food truck business some day!
- Home herbal medicine making is one of my favorite things to do!
- I think sheep are adorable.
- I love to play outside!
- I love hot yoga!! Feels so good just thinking about it.
- In my free time, I like hanging out with my wife and our sweet, goofy, snuggly dog Roper.